Monday, February 12, 2007



no Grammy wins for u2 this year, which is just as well since none of the boys were in attendance. Even better than a grammy appearance, though, are these new pics of Bono and Edge taken in Dublin 2 days ago. Perhaps not the most flattering photo of Bono, I much prefer the crooked smile to the serious look and the orange glasses are not my favorite, but it is nice to see them anyway. Nice to know they're in Dublin, too, maybe they really are starting to think about maybe working on a new album one of these days? If only they could find Adam....I've said it before, I'm sure he's in a sarong on some private indonesian beach somewhere. Adam and sarongs go together, you know. Kind of like...well, kind of like Bono and the Edge I guess!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger c said...

the bonoman looks like a socio-politico-artistic-thug in that outfit.

February 13, 2007 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home