Saturday, February 03, 2007

new eyes

Finally, after literally years of talking about it, I got contacts. I'm trying to get used to seeing with my new eyes, I think after a few days I won't even notice them anymore but right now I'm having a hard time convincing myself that I can actually see even though I don't have my glasses on. I think it's really just mind over matter!

That, and getting used to putting things into my eyeballs. That part is still kind of weird, too, but I guess it's all part of the learning process.

My other big news is that I got a kick ass job offer which I'd be nuts to turn down. Doubts about my mental state aside, I'm not THAT nuts, so I promptly quit my job at the airport and will start my NEW new job on Monday. I'm really looking forward to it!

Things are pretty quiet on the u2 front, although the Grammys are coming up soon and the boys have 2 nominations. Still no word as to whether they will be performing, but I kind of expect to see them there. It won't be as exciting as last year's Grammys, but it will be fun to watch all the same. I hope they'll perform Saints with Green Day, it's either that or MJBlige and One, and even though I love One I really don't like what MJ does to the song. I hated the Green Day collaboration at first, too, but it's kind of grown on me.



PS Can somebody help me out with my template coding? For some reason, as you can see, the sidebar is overlapping photos on the right side. Very annoying, and I'm pretty sure this is a new development. Anyone got any advise??

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger c said...

i'm no good with coding, but i do have the photo-sidebar overlap problem when i upload from flickr. so i never upload from flickr ;)

i don't think u2 will be at the grammys. seems like they are in slow-down mode. besides, it would probably take them all month just to find adam ...

February 05, 2007 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home