Tuesday, January 23, 2007

500!

wow, I just realized this is my 500th blog entry! I wish I had something very momentous, or at least a really good entry to mark the milestone, but alas I was just coming here to post a photo and a quick entry.

I started my new job at Starbucks in the airport today, it will take me a little while to get used to my new schedule but I hope it won't cut into my blogging too much. The airport is a great place to be, always people to watch and you never know when you might see a certain shortish Irishman passing through...

speaking of yer man, he was in Utah this week for the Sundance film festival, and is expected to make an appearance in Davos, Switzerland later this week for the World Economic Forum. I'd love a look at his passport, it must be chock full of stamps!

It was rumored last week, and announced this week, that Bono will receive a special award from the NAACP. This is a really special thing, and I'm sure he's thrilled to be honored this way. Fox will be airing the NAACP Image Awards live on March 2, and I'm sure I'm not the only one counting on and looking forward to a live speech from Bono.

That said, I have to go wash my world-famous green Starbucks apron. I will leave you with one of the most recent pics of one of my most favorite people, taken yesterday in Park City, Utah

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Melodee said...

Happy 500th post!

February 02, 2007 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home