Sunday, April 15, 2007

another sunday...

It kinda sucks having split days off, I feel like there's so much I need to get done and not nearly enough hours to do it in!

Of course, the fact that it's a sunny, gorgeous, blue skies spring day doesn't help. Can't I just hang out in the sun, reading, knitting and napping? Please?

Guess that won't work. I'm working on a rearrange/reorganize/fix-up of our master bedroom and bathroom and that's taking up most of my spare time. Which pretty much means I think about it alot while I'm at work. I really did plan on getting it done today, but my mom called and invited us over for Sunday brunch, and I couldn't figure out a way to say no. Hate that. Not that I hate going to my mom's, but there is just SO many other things I need to do.

Which of course explains why I'm here blogging instead of using the time I have to get some of those things done. Procrasination is my constant companion!

I am fully aware that this blog entry sucks, but it's what's on my mind so, there you have it.
Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home