Thursday, March 01, 2007

In case anyone is paying attention to me, don't! Wishful thinking had me convinced for several hours yesterday that it was in fact Thursday, which for the record it was not. The good news is, today IS Thursday, and the NAACP Image Awards is on tomorrow night, Friday, on Fox. Watch it, people!


Here's a pic of yer man from yesterday in New York where he went to a screening of the film Zodiac. A smile would be nice, but all in all I'd say the man is looking fine. yup.

Does it matter that I've been up for an hour and I'm still in bed? That I haven't taken my shower yet and I usually leave about a half an hour from now? Yes, it does. Somebody kick me in the butt and get me motivated, please! Stayed up way too late watching Lost last night, this new time slot the show is in is killing me. Gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home