Wednesday, February 28, 2007


Don't miss Bono on the NAACP Image Awards tomorrow night on Fox. I'm going to go set my dvr to record it right now in case I forget to watch. I know some people that are going there in the hopes of a moment with Bono before or after the event, I hope you get your wish and I can't wait to hear all about it!
It's been a looong month, but I only have 2 days of training left. Starting Monday I'll be at my desk, in my cubicle, and on my own. I've kind of come to enjoy my training class, after spending 40 hrs. a week with the same 18 people for the last 4 weeks it'd be hard not to. Some of them I'll miss when this is over and some I will be only too glad to see the back of. Mainly I'm looking forward to starting my "real" schedule which will be earlier mornings and I'll be getting off at 3pm, which will be so nice. As it is, by the time I get home it's after 5:30 and by the time dinner is done it's just about bedtime. You know you're getting old when 9pm starts to feel really, really late!
So anyway, that's what I've been up to, and why I've been so quiet this month. I really think once I've settled into my new job, and once my brain isn't being overloaded with new info day after day, I'll be able to devote some brain power to writing and photography again. In that vein, I've happily stepped back into my role as one of the bloggers over at Larger Families, and I'm considering applying for another similar type blogging job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home