Friday, January 05, 2007

Just a quick note to say:

1. I'm on my way to a job interview. I'd ask for good luck vibes, but I'm not sure I want the job. I want the paycheck, not sure I want the job.

2. I finished my red/white/black striped socks last night, will post photos later! They are far from perfect, but much better than my previous (and first) pair of socks. This sock knitting thing is kind of fun, after all!

3. I'm out of meds. Pray one and all that my medical coverage will go through today (we've been wrangling and arguing and pleading with people for weeks, literally weeks, about this coverage and I think it's been sorted out. I think.). If it doesn't go through today, it's going to be a long weekend at our house. I'm scared.

4. That's all I have time for, off to my interview!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home