Friday, December 29, 2006

So, I've had a few days of resting, chilling, sleeping and vegging. I think I've offically recovered from The Holidays! Phew. Just in the nick of time, as my days off are over and I'm back to work tomorrow. At this point, with the busy-ness of the holiday retail season over, my job is basically done. I'm still getting a few hours here and there, and kind of hoping that a permanent position will open up. Of course I'm still holding out hope that I'll get the job I initially applied to this company for, but things are getting more vague in that direction and I have no idea if that job even exists any more.

In spite of that, I'm feeling really good about things right now and looking forward to 2007. '06 was such a huge year for us, almost every single thing in our lives has changed from what it was a year ago. It's left me feeling strong and really looking forward to year of putting down roots and building our new lives here. I'm so glad we made this move, it was so much harder than I ever thought it would be, but I'm so glad we did it. If I'd have known how hard it would be, I'd have never done it, which I guess is probably the case a lot of times and as good a reason as any to not want the ability to see the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home