Tuesday, December 05, 2006

small Kim family update...

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_120506_news_missing_family_tues.569404ac.html

KGW (local news) is reporting that searchers have found a pair of James Kim's pants. I'm not sure what that means, but maybe they are getting close! It's possible he's leaving a trail on purpose, or removed the pants because they were wet. I'm just hoping this is a sign that locating him is going to happen in the near future, before he has to pass another cold night out there.
In the meantime, I'm having a hard time getting on with things and not spending all my time at the guestbook on jamesandkati.com

I hope the family will realize, when this is all over, how much love and support they have gotten from people all over the globe through this. Seeing people pull together for a family they don't even know (in most cases), it really reaffirms my optimistic faith in humanity.
Hang in there, James!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home