Wednesday, December 13, 2006

just chatting...

I've been keeping busy unpacking, rearranging things, and trying to decorate the house. I had a brainstorm today, I'm going to do our downstairs bathroom (the one on the main floor, making it the "guest" bathroom) in a cowboy theme. Is that corny or what?? I totally want to do it though. It must be the Montana girl in me, I love me some cowboys.

I'm slooooowly getting my crafting area set up. The budget is tight, but yesterday I got a 6' white bookcase for $5 at Goodwill, so that will help a lot in keeping my junk organized. Our bedroom is huge, so big that it's almost wasteful. I can't fill up the whole thing! We have our bed and tv in one area, and I have appropriated the other half of the room for my craft stuff. I got a really cool old table free on Craig's List, so I have that in there and now the big bookshelf too. The main problem I have in the bedroom right now is it is so huge, there are these massively huge expanses of bare white wall. I also have no curtains in there yet, just mini blinds, so that makes the window just another big white blank. It is not a very comfortable or cozy place to be! So I'm trying to come up with some ideas on wall decor, and I'm really going to get around to whipping up some curtains in the very near future.

Only 2 more days of school before Christmas break! ACK!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

School break already?!!
Ack is right.
Evan's starts next Wednesday and that still seems pretty soon :)
Have fun setting up your craft space. Always good to start fresh!!

December 14, 2006 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home