Friday, December 08, 2006

all about the jobs...

I know I promised photos a few days ago, and I'm still working on those. At glacial speed, evidently.
Just want to post a quick update to ask you, internets, to please cross all your crossables for me! I interviewed earlier today for a fun, very well-paying job. I really want this job! I'll be doing a 2nd interview early next week with the regional Big Wig, so I need all your +++++ vibes I can get. More on that later!

Larry's transfer finally went through so he's been cleared to start work at the new location tomorrow.

It feels good that things are moving ahead for both of us in the job area, it certainly takes a lot of pressure about Christmas off! He also got a tidy little bonus on his last check from the previous job, which doesn't hurt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

Congrats, Molly!!
So glad things are looking up :)
Definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you :0)

December 10, 2006 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home