Wednesday, November 29, 2006

one more thing....

Hello, everyone who has been googling "Jenn Wasserman" and/or "mountains of memories"! Somebody drop me a line and let me know what has prompted this sudden interest, please?

Just in case you don't know, you can read more about Jenn in some of my archives, but here's the story in a nutshell:
she is a former employer (and, sadly, friend) of mine who fired me without just cause and has basically been a thorn in my side ever since. The fact that the unemployment mediator sided with me didn't sit so well with old Jenn, so she's decided that the right (and good Mormon) thing to do would be to lie about me to prospective employers and sabotage my opportunity for gainful employment in scrapbooking-related jobs. Can you say lawsuit, anyone?? Cuz I can. ;-)

Now, somebody tell me, what's the scuttlebut and why are you all googling your way over here???

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

I haven't been googling the girl but I'm sorry she is being unfair!
Sounds like you have a drama in the making there :)
By the way, good to see you posting. Although I took over a week off from the computer and that actually felt pretty good :)

November 30, 2006 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home