Friday, October 13, 2006

news flash

If, like me, you can't quite stomach Oprah enough to make it worth watching Bono on her show today, don't fear! Word is he'll be the guest on Larry King tonight, and while I'm not exactly a huge fan of Mr. King, I can at least stand to watch his show. Not that I don't already know most if not all of what Bono's going to say, it's just good to see and hear him no matter what he's saying (here's a preview of my best guesses about what we'll hear from him: Africa, poverty, 21st century, sexy, smart, red, politicians, money, aid, Aids, trade...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Scribbit said...

I'm a non-Oprah person myself but love Bono, or more specifically U2. I'll have to check out the Larry King episode. I don't do daytime tv anyway. No time.

October 13, 2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger c said...

bono who?

;)

October 15, 2006 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home