Friday, September 22, 2006

good stuff

Wow, so much fun and cool stuff going on this week!

First off, U2 fans like me are having a great week full of news, new products and lots of public appearances by the boys. It started with Tuesday's release of the ZooTv Live from Sydney dvd, which I finally got today and have only watched the first 2 or 3 minutes of it. For those that don't know, this is from their ZooTv tour of 1993 and has been a loooong time coming to official release.
Even more exciting is the awesome u2 by u2 book, which will be out on the 26th. I can NOT wait to get my hands on this book, it is going to be so much fun to read and admire all the photos. Did I mention I can't wait??

Tomorrow the kids and I are headed to Portland for the weekend. We'll be hitting the zoo, doing some shopping and I may head to the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival to see if I can score some cool yarn. All in all it's just going to be fun to get away for the weekend, I do wish Larry could go with us but he has to work.

I'll be back late Monday with an update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home