Wednesday, September 27, 2006

First, some knitting updates....the biggest news is that I finally finished Lilly's starfish sweater! This was my first sweater, and it took me a couple of tries to get the neckband right, and a while to get the hang of the mattress stitch to do the seaming, but I'm finally done and she's wearing the sweater as I type this. Success, if not perfection, and that's ok with me. What with the striped shirt underneath and the striped rainboots on her feet, her new sweater really completes the look, don't you think?

Now it'll be back to work on Britt's cabled cardigan. I have the back, one side of the front and the beginning of one sleeve done, so I'd say I'm over the halfway point. Once that's done....socks!

Larry and I went for a drive to Longview, WA today, which was what enabled me to get Lilly's sweater done (he drove, I knit). While there we made the obligatory stop at Target, where I found ::::drumrolll:::::::

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

At TARGET!!!?
Guess I'll be going to target tomorrow :)

September 27, 2006 6:24 PM  
Blogger c said...

30% off ! woot !
that's almost as awesome as meeting them ;)

September 29, 2006 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home