Tuesday, September 19, 2006

finally....

Ok, here's the sweater Britt wanted me to make for her birthday (it's on the cover of the current issue of Knit Simple).

Here's the progress as of last week, I need to take another updated pic. Right now I have the back done and am about 5" into the left front. It's a fun knit, my first cables, and done with Plymouth Galway wool.

As much fun as I'm having knitting, and I really am, I miss scrapbooking and can't wait until we get settled and I can get all the rest of my crafting stuff out of storage!

There's lots of u2 news lately, not the least of which is the long awaited US release today of the ZooTv Live from Sydney DVD. Can't wait to get my hands on this!

Then next week comes an even more exciting release, also long awaited. Finally, the u2 by u2 book! I am so looking forward to getting this and sitting down for a looong read and ogle. I've been purposely avoiding most of the teasers and leaks that are floating around out there about this book. It's going to be great!!

On Monday (9/25) the boys will be playing with Green Day during Monday Night Football from New Orleans, in honor of the reopening of the Superdome. Not a bad way to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the first time the 4 of them played together!

They've been in the studio (not just any studio, but a certain Abbey Road!) for the past week or so, working on tracks for their new album and also recording a single with Green Day.

Add to that the fact that Bono has been accompanying Ali on the fall Edun launch, and it all adds up to a satisfying glut of u2 news and new photos lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

Mike of course had to go out and buy the video at lunch yesterday!
So much better than the VHS for sure :)
Plus some cool extras!

Now the book I seriously can't wait for!!

September 20, 2006 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home