Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday, already!

My first day back at work yesterday went well, if you discount the fact that I spent the day working with 2 hormone addled teenagers who passed the time by flirting in a particularly violent fashion. Picture much pinching and hitting, games of bloody knuckles and mercy, snapping each other with wet washrags, food fights....you get the picture.

Today, I'm so relieved to say, I will be working in the restaurant with my own husband and my pal Julie, so it is shaping up to be a much, much better day.

My mom is moving to Portland, OR as I type this, she is on the train and headed to her new job which she starts later this week. Since that is where she is ending up, and my brother and sister in law already live there, and my baby sis is planning a move there herself when she finishes graphic design school in a year, it's looking like that's where we're going too.

Lots of job prospects in Portland, and we have a few interviews for Larry already lined up for when we get there. It IS a big city, especially by Montana standards, so that will be a change, but I'm so excited and just can't wait to get there.

In the meantime, my immediate future holds lots of working and hoarding of money, packing and purging, purging, purging. Anyone want a pet rabbit and/or guinea pig??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home