Thursday, June 29, 2006

I found it! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Phew. It was on my desk the whole time, buried under several layers of paper, photos, cardstock, scissors, pens, rulers, junk mail, a paper trimmer, a clipboard and I don't know what else. And yes, I did scream for joy when I found it, lol!

In slightly less euphoric news, I also quit my job today. As in, my new job, that I just started on Sunday. Which was of course my new OLD job, that I had last summer and then quit last fall when I couldn't bear the soul-sucking anymore. I guess my tolerance for soul sucking hasn't increased, and with all that's going on here regarding our move my tolerance for bullshit in general has reached an all-time low. So when I went outside to move my car, after being told to move it in a rude and humiliating manner, I got in and just kept driving, right past the parking lot where I was supposed to be, and all the way home. That was a couple of hours ago, I wonder if they are still waiting for me to come back in from outside?
This isn't going to look good on my resume, is it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

You rock, Molly!! :)
p.s. glad you found it!!

June 29, 2006 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home