Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well! It seems I took an accidental few days off from blogging. Sometimes the days just get away from me, and while I've thought of lots of things to blog about I'll suddenly realize that I didn't actually write any of them down.

We had a relatively uneventful holiday weekend. Despite our big plans, the weather didn't cooperate and it was cold, rainy and windy all weekend. We stayed home for the most part, which is always fine by me as you know. We did go see Over the Hedge, which the kids loved and was evidently Plan B of many, many local families, judging by the huge crowds and sold out shows.

I've been keeping busy guiltily indulging in my new loves of knitting and crochet. Or more specifically, yarn. Total swoon. There is SO much gorgeous yarn out there! Who knew??

The guilt comes in because I have some pressing scrapbooking deadlines looming, and I've been basically ignoring their call as I sweep past my scrap table with some skein of yarn or other in my hand. Despite my best intentions, June first IS tomorrow, meaning a late night for me. When will I learn not to procrastinate?? You're right, probably never.

I've also been spending a lot (A. LOT.) of time at flickr lately. God, you go to that site and it just sucks you into these long strings and strands and unfolding pathways of photos. Must. Look. Away. Must. Not. Click. Next. Photo......it never works, though, and is an easy way lose an hour or 2 in the blink of an eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home