Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Today was awesome in a stay-at-home-in-your-pjs-all-day kind of way. Larry ended up getting the day off when they had an event rescheduled from this morning, which left me pretty much free to mind my own business for most of the day. I did some housework, washed dishes, cleaned up the kitchen, did some laundry, then announced I was taking a nap.
I slept from about noon until Larry got home from picking up the boys from school at 3pm! Holy rip van winkle, right?
Then I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening scrapbooking and working my final entry for the Frances Meyer design team. I need to submit one scrapbook page and 1 card, using the product they sent me. I totally loved the stuff they sent, which made it nice. I did the layout first and actually finished it a couple of days ago. I love it and am happy with submitting it. But the card...oy. I have made a dozen (12! one two!) cards, thinking that I would just keep making different ones until I ran out of product or ideas. But now I have these 12 cards, and it is SO HARD to choose just one to include with my entry! Really really hard.

I also worked on my entry for the latest round of the Imagine, Create, Scrap Spring Fling contest. This round we have 2 assignments...decorate or alter a composition notebook, and make a scrapbook page using black and white with just ONE accent color.
I decided to take a break from the FM stuff and agonizing over those cards, so I did the comp. notebook today and I love how it turned out.

So, I have most of my big projects for this week done, tomorrow I will probably do that b&w layout and hopefully choose my card so I can get my FM entry sent off. I really, really want to make that team!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

Good luck with FM dt!!!

May 04, 2006 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home