Wednesday, May 10, 2006

more birthday wishes

Another one of my favorite guys celebrates his birthday today. And it's even more special for his family because he also shares the day with his oldest daughter, Jordan, who I think turns 15 or 16 today. Is she gorgeous or what??
Hope it's a great day for them both, with many more to come! (PS he's 46, same age as my hubby so it's easy for me to remember, lol!). Since choosing just one picture is too hard, I'm including one of my own shots from last year, again, just because I can:


And now that blogger is once again supporting photo uploads, here's the one from last night's vintage dresses extravaganza:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

Wow - he's 46. I can't believe it's been almost 20 YEARS since the first time I saw them in concert.

May 10, 2006 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home