Thursday, May 11, 2006

it's a no...

Just so everyone knows and I don't have to answer a bunch of emails about it, I found out this morning that I didn't make the Frances Meyer design team. I'm bummed and had kind of put some other things on the back burner in the hopes that this would pan out for me, so I need to just get up, dust myself off and get back in the saddle again, so to speak.
Thanks for all the good luck wishes, I guess it just wasn't meant to be for me!

Here's my layout and card that I made and sent in for my submission to the finals:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Well, I think yur LO and card are terriffic! I got the rejection email too. When a door closes, a window opens, right? Keep your chin up. : ) (I'll post mine in my blog too)

May 11, 2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

So sorry, Molly.
I came here looking to see.
Like you said you just have to keep trying.
I've tried out for a total of five design teams so I know. :)

May 11, 2006 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly, I love the LO and the card is adorable!. I think the way you used the paper really did the FM line justice. You're gallery is great too by the way. I wanted to thank you for all the good wishes and support you offered everyone throughout all of this. You're a great talent and I hope this means we'll just see your picture on the MMM list this fall.

May 12, 2006 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home