Friday, May 26, 2006

is it the weekend already??

Why yes, it is! And a long weekend, at that. I cannot believe there are only 4 days of school left for the year...4 days! Where did the time go?

Next year I'll have kids in 3 or possibly 4 different schools. How nuts is that? Britt will be high school, Tucker in middle school, Barrett in elementary, and if Lil goes to preschool there'll be that too. That's really nuts!

I have to apologize, I don't have anything particularly blogworthy to write about this evening. How about some photos, instead?

Here's a sneak peek at my BackTack entry, it's done and ready to go out on Tuesday.


And something else I made this week...this is the card I made 10 of for a swap. They had to be baby cards, I can't wait to see what everyone else did!


And here's a picture of Lilly swinging, just because she's cute. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Oooh - I can't wait to see it Molly!

May 28, 2006 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home