Friday, May 12, 2006

grrrr....

Major computer crash here this afternoon...I spent the last several hours working on it and I think I'm pretty much back up to speed now. I'm SO mad that I had to reformat my hard drive on this notebook that less than 4 months old. I lost everything on my hard drive, everything. It's my own fault that I didn't have most of it backed up, but who would think such a new computer would crash??

I'm just so mad, and sad about losing all the pics, music, movies...ugh. It's going to take me forever to get it back, and in the case of the photos they're just gone. I haven't checked yet but I just hope Tucker's bday pics are still on my camera's memory card, otherwise those are totally gone. The kids' school pics, I had scanned in and don't have the originals anymore...gone. My music downloads, including my u2 concerts, rare concert footage from various tours, pictures gleaned off the internet...gone.

Please back up your hard drive. Right now. Go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

Molly, I'm so sorry!!!! That just sucks! I hope you can save as much as you can.
Mike just bought me an external hard drive for Mother's Day. I've been wanting one for awhile. Been working on backing up those photos, too.
Good luck!!

May 14, 2006 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home