Tuesday, April 11, 2006

what the...

ok, so I got up on time this morning, got Tucker off to school (Britt rides the bus and gets herself off to school just fine without me each day, lol!), then came home. Checked my email, did a couple things on the computer, and it was so quiet in the house, and I was feeling pretty tired, so decided to go back to sleep on the couch for a little bit. Cuddled up with a quilt and a warm dog at my feet, I slept. And slept and slept and slept some more. I didn't wake up until 11:42! What the?? That's practically noon!
I'm just in shock, it might not seem like such a big deal to some of you but I feel like I've entered a time warp...I haven't slept until noon for 15 years or more, lol! It feels like morning, but looks like afternoon. And I had so much I wanted to get done today!
That's ok, I keep telling myself, I must have a lot of sleep to catch up on since that seems to be my #1 accomplishment thus far this week. Still, just shaking my head over the whole thing...

so today, or what's left of it:

-kitchen, including the floor
-laundry, including the floor
-my room: scrap table, organize, clean off bedside table, vacuum/shampoo carpet
-cut the dog's nails now that I finally found the clippers
-cook dinner (vs eating out which we did again last night...Taco Bell, who could resist? I tried the new Chicken Ceasar Burrito. meh. could've been better. Just, meh)

I think that's pretty much all I have time for, lol! I'm going to make Britt clean off the porch and Tucker...well, I'll have to think up something for him to do but I am going to have them each do a chore lest they start thinking they're on vacation or something (ha!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

Oooooh, I'm wishing I could take a nap right now. Had a field trip with evan's preschool to the zoo today. I am totally exhausted and of course the little man is just not going to nap :) Enjoy this time ;)

April 11, 2006 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home