Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday sampler

In no particular order, for no particular reason, here's what's on my mind this morning:


  • my husband actually fell down the escalator at the airport a couple of days ago, validating my lifelong fear of escalators. Seriously, anyone that knows me well or has been shopping with me knows how much I detest escalators. They freaked me out as a child, and I never outgrew it. Granted, it's usually the getting on and getting off part that is frought with peril, so I'm exactly sure how Larry managed to trip and fall in the *middle* of the escalator, but he did. He's ok now, but it did a number on his legs, especially the one that caught most of the brunt of the fall. Those little teeth on the front edge of each step are sharp!

  • I've been scrapbooking like a mad woman the last few days. Yesterday in particular was hard because I just wasn't feeling any mojo at ALL but I had to try to keep going so I would get some assignments done on time. I was working on one particular layout that I had started a couple days before, and after about 2 hours of messing around last night I looked at the layout and it looked exactly the same, lol! I like to call it the "tyranny of choice", especially went it's a really important layout it can be almost paralyzing trying to decide what is the perfect choice in terms of colors, design, embellishments, typesets, etc etc. It's great to have a lot of products to choose from, but sometimes it's TOO much! Then again, in my dozens of different blue ribbons I didn't have a single one that was just the right shade of blue. Of course.

  • Speaking of product, I visited my local scrapbook store yesterday and came home loaded down with something I so did not need, but couldn't help myself. Namely, more paper! But check it out, these are just some of the new papers she got in and I now have in my stash:

From K&Co, their new Peabody line:

And I got all the paper in this line from BoBunny, but this particular one I bought the last 4 sheets she had. I {heart} this paper!!:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home