Monday, April 17, 2006


Oh wow. The very second I saw this photo on Teresa's blog I fell in love. Love! I've been eyeing vintage suitcases in my last few thrifting excursions, but held off on buying any of them, not sure exactly what I'd do with them but just feeling really drawn towards them. Well! Wonder no longer, this project just opens up all kinds of possiblilities in my mind, I can't wait to do something like this someday (hopefully soon!).
I don't normally read Country Home magazine, but I think I'll have to look for the May issue just so I can get a closer look at this project. Love!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Wow! Thats something else. So neat and organized, and so VINTAGE! Thanks for posting that.

April 21, 2006 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I use a suitcase for those things too, only sadly mine is not that neat and organized looking. I think I need to be redoing the inside. Thanks for the picture.

April 22, 2006 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home