Tuesday, April 25, 2006

{intermission}

There are actually 2 more parts of my "one year ago" novella-length post, but I think I will probably write one later today and the other tomorrow. All I know is it's not happening right now as I'm struggling just to put together this short update post and have been interrupted 500 thousand times already.

Barrett's home sick again today, and even though I'm not as sick as I was last week I'm still not feeling great. I couldn't keep myself awake any more so fell asleep at about 11 this morning and woke up at 1. So far I managed to make lunch for Lil and Barrett, but haven't done any of the usual things I should've done around the house this morning, and now it's closing in on late afternoon. Not good!

I have such a killer headache, too. I ate some lunch, drank a Pepsi, and took 3 ibuprofen. If that doesn't kick it then I'm going to give up and go back to bed. No, not really, but I wish I could.

There is good news, though. Whatever's wrong with me, it's not that thing that takes 9 months to cure, and that's a GOOD THING. Also, my nice Fed Ex guy brought me a box from Frances Meyer/Chartpak today, full of goodies for me to use to create my entry for the final round of their design team contest. Lots of really pretty papers and stuff! So that is going to be a lot of fun to work on, but I can't do it with this feeling of a dozen little men stomping around inside my head trying to dig their way out with pick-axes and dynamite.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shan said...

Feel better soon!

April 26, 2006 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home