Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hello internets! I'm sitting here enjoying the quiet and taking my time over my morning coffee. This is my last day of home-aloneness since there is no school tomorrow and the plan is for the other half of of my fam to return late Saturday. So I'm just very quietly enjoying the silence of my house for as long as it lasts!

News from the desert...the kids are bored and climbing the walls with frustration and wanting to come home. I'm not sure what's going on down there that's keeping Larry from just heading home, god knows if it was me I'd be wanting to get home by now. But as of yesterday he was planning to head out early Saturday.

Nothing too new and exciting going on here at the moment. I got a nice package from my pal in the 2peas pub secret bunny swap, full of scrapbooking goodies and such, so I have lots of new stuff to play with. Tonight I will probably take the kids out to eat or order a pizza, and I saw that the new version of Yours, Mine and Ours is out on On Demand now, so maybe after Survivor tonight we will watch that. I loved the original movie, the idea of so many children just thrills me to no end as it makes my brood look small in comparison!

I have a definite itch to go thrifting or garage sale-ing. The weather right now is crap but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Sat. will be warm and sunny. Tucker loves garage sales so I can always count on him to join me. I love how you just never know what you're going to find!

It's so peaceful here right now, I almost feel like I could easily go back to sleep, but don't want to miss my last day home alone by sleeping through it. Better go refill that coffee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home