Wednesday, April 12, 2006

day three

I totally forgot to post last night, but in the interest of fairness to Day 3 it does deserve it's own post, even if it was fairly uneventful.

I didn't get a whole lot done, my Rip Van Winkle morning notwithstanding. I forgot to take my meds the night before, then didn't take my morning dose until I woke up from that nap at almost noon, so I was just kind of tired and draggy all day. Not a bad day, just sleepy. I got some Starbucks on my way to pick up Tucker from school, and that was the extent of my ouside-the-house activity for the day.

I talked to Larry, Lilly and Barrett twice. It was so cute, when I was talking to Larry Lilly came running in from outside and I could hear her crying and saying:
"Dad! I saw a lizard outside and it fweaked me ooouuuut!" ROFL! I could laugh openly because she wasn't here to get her feelings hurt over me laughing at her crying. It really was cute, though. Barrett said Lilly's going around saying to everyone "Did you know I miss my mom?". Awwww. Now I'm not laughing anymore.

But the big news from there is that Grandpa was released from the hospital unexpectedly yesterday afternoon, so he is home now and the kids are getting to see him and spend time with him. That is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home