Tuesday, March 21, 2006

woot!

Alrighty then....I was chosen as one of the "Sweet Sixteen" in the March Memory Madness at The Scrapbook Site. That's what my layout "little hands" below was for. Now I'm on to round 2 which is an ad inspiration, all 16 of us using the same ad that TSS chose. This round will narrow it down to 8, so wish me luck! I'll post my layout here when I get it done.

I'm also in Round 1 at Imagine, Create, Scrap's Spring Fling tournament, so I have to get busy with that one, too. For that one they provided a sketch for us to work off of, and we also have to create 1 card with stamping.

So, that's what I'm working on this week, since they are both due at the end of the week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahoo for you Molly!! You do such awesome work I don't know how they couldn't choose you
Jolene

March 21, 2006 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahoo for you Molly!! You do such awesome work I don't know how they couldn't choose you
Jolene

March 21, 2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Good luck, Molly!!!!

March 21, 2006 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home