Friday, March 17, 2006

This is just a gratuitous procrastination blog entry. I have hella large amounts of pictures to edit and I'm SO not in the mood. I did one, opened the next batch and then said screw it. I have to do this so I can get them printed and scrapped for some assignments coming up, but I just don't feel like it. Can you hear me whining? I just don't feeeeellll like it! {pout}

So, something so rare as to be almost unheard of in our household is happening...my dh has the weekend off! For those that don't know, my hubby is in charge of the catering/banquet operation at the airport and they have a very busy operation. Meaning lots of weekend, usually weekend nights, and lots of holidays. This weekend, though, they have some proms booked and they aren't having food, just drinks, so my dh is off. This really only happens about once a year, if that! So, I'm just really enjoying it and the next 2 days looks like an eternity stretched out in front of us...what to do, what to do?

Selfishly, I'm hoping it will equal more scrapping time for me. Realistically, it probably won't, but a girl can dream.

We are having some really nice spring-y weather right now, so if that continues we'll go to the park and feed the ducks, maybe go for a walk but really I feel compelled to spend any spare moments at my desk scrapping and knocking down some projects that are looming over me.

Now that I've successfully procrastinated my way out of that photo editing for the moment, I'm off to check the corned beef and see if the cabbage is done, dinner is almost ready!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

Have fun on your husband's weekend off :)!!

March 18, 2006 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home