Wednesday, March 22, 2006

kicking it up

I'm kicking it into overdrive today, yesterday I wanted to get lots done, planned to get lots done, and yet didn't get much of anything done. I hate hate HATE that feeling of going to bed at night feeling like my day was sort of a failure or that I was a slacker. So today I'm kicking it into overdrive and actually going to get some thing accomplished so I can look back at the end of the day and know I wasn't just spinning my wheels.

Thanks for the feedback on the cards! It occured to me last night that I could add some little ribbon to the round card, so I did that, I will have to take a pic and put it up so you can see the new-and-improved version. As of right now I think I'm going to go with the circle card, mainly because it is an unusual shape and that might give me the edge I need to help me move along to the next round of the contest. Still working on my layout for the contest, though! I'm either going to use the last photos I have of my Grandma before she died, or some photos of when I met Bono last spring. Totally different mood for each one, obviously, so I will have to see what I think will work the best.

Ok, so I'm off! I'm almost done with the dishes/kitchen clean-up, and then my Next Big Thing is doing the floors, it seems like right now every single room in this house needs to be either vacuumed or swept and mopped. Good times! thank god for an ipod and podcasts to listen to. And thank god for Nick Jr. to keep my little "helper" occupied at least some of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home