Thursday, March 16, 2006

I got tagged by Mary Jo! I thought tags were totally lame, until someone tagged me by name (not the "if you're reading this then you're tagged" type tag). Now I think tags are kinda rockin', lol!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. barista
2. waitress
3. swamper at a bar (cleaning after hours. ick!!!)
4. scrabpook store manager

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride (classic, funny, family friendly, lots of great lines)
2. Love, Actually (laugh, cry, laugh some more, drool over Hugh Grant, good music)
3. Pride & Prejudice (for when I'm feeling romantic and girly)
4. Ronin (for when I want some action and Robert DeNiro, also lots of great lines)

Four places you have lived:
1. Alaska (1 year)
2.Colorado (briefly)
3. Minnesota (even more briefly!)
4. Montana (the rest of the time, lol)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Lost (because it's the best!!!)
2. 24 (Keifer, 'nuff said)
3. The Shield (gritty!)
4. The Sopranos (Tony...you love him, you hate him, you love him again...)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Oregon Coast
2. Seattle
3. Mexico
4. Canada

Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.twopeasinabucket.com
2. u2 interference forums
3. bloglines...where I keep up with all the blogs I read
4. www.lifehacker.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. chocolate (even better with peanut butter!)
3. mexican
4. Krispy Kreme

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Bellingham, WA...visiting my mom and sister
2. Portland, OR...visiting my brother
3. a beach somewhere...
4. Dublin, Ireland...stalking a certain shortish Irishman (stalking in a good way, not a bad way)

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond
I'm going to have to flake out on this one because I really don't know who reads this blog, other than Leslie and Jolene who don't have blogs and Mary Jo who tagged me. The rest of you I know by your IP addresses only, lol!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

Molly - love that U2 link in your blog today! Added it to my favorites.
I think you are right about the Dt and paying for shipping. I wondered about that two, but it's a site I've been hanging at a lot so thought I'd try. They should be paying us :)

March 17, 2006 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home