Friday, March 24, 2006

a good day

I had a good day, just spending time hanging out with my hubby. We went shopping and did some errands, took Lilly to McD's for lunch (shhh, don't tell my other kids! They missed out because they were at school), did some browsing at Barnes & Noble. Just normal, everyday type stuff, but it was nice to get out of the house and spend some time together.
I took a nap when we got home, I have been really really dragging the last couple of weeks and today was the worst. I just couldn't function any more, so sent Larry off to Sam's Club for cheese, milk and dish soap with the younger 2 kids. And what a nice nap it was, lol! I feel a little better, but still tired. I'm sure it has to do with the constant sinus infection/dental fistula that I have going on, but I can't afford the surgery right now so I'm just trying to deal with it the best I can.

Anyway! That is officially my least-favorite subject, so we'll just tiptoe away from it and pretend I never brought it up. I had a good day today and tomorrow I'm sure will be nice, too. Larry does have to work (why isn't my birthday an official holiday? why??), but we are going to take the kids to the library in the morning to stock up on books for the weekend, and he only works until about 4pm so I'm sure he'll make something special for dinner.

My mom sent me a Target card for my birthday, is that not the perfect gift?? Love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home