Tuesday, March 28, 2006

finished another one....


this is one I started last night and just took a few minutes to finish up this morning. The red paper is from BoBunny from their Valentine's line. I love this line of paper! The paiselys are from another paper from the same line, I cut them out and placed them where I wanted them on the red background. My sb table is just PILED in stuff, I have to clean it off at least somewhat before I can start my next project. I'm on a roll, though, so I'm going to keep on working! Funny little note, on the tag I planned on using my own handwriting so I wrote it very carefully in pencil, went over it in pen and added dimension, curve lines, etc. After taking about a half an hour to do that, I finally got done and realized it looked like total shit. Hence the extra piece of paper on top of the tag, and the rubon letters from Creative Imaginations. I read Heidi Swapp's book "Love Your Handwriting" but I need her to write one called "Tolerate Your Handwriting" that might be more useful for me :-p

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

I am laughing at your comments about your scrapbook table being piled high! I'm so wanting to start my last layout for the 3bugs dt contest, but my table is a mess!!! :)

March 28, 2006 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home