Wednesday, March 22, 2006


Finally Blogger let me post a photo! It's been messed up all day. So anyway, here's my circle card again, with ribbon added. I like it better this way, don't you?


Here's my layout for the same contest. It's based on a sketch they gave us. This is my 2nd version, I don't know if I like it or if it's too bottom heavy still. Give me feedback! Here's the 1st version, if you'd like to see how it was before I changed it:
{nevermind, Blogger's farting again. Guess I'm lucky to upload the 2 pics I did today}

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Jo said...

What's up with blogger lately?!!
Having so much trouble with photos!

Love your U2 layout! If you feel it's to bottom heavy, would you consider removing the middle photo. Is that someone you know in that photo standing next to Bono or just a guard. Maybe just put the focus on the one photo at the top?

Just a thought.

March 23, 2006 5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home