Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Do you ever have those days where you feel like you've been doing SO MUCH because you've been busy busy busy, but when you make a list, even just a mental list, of what you've done, it adds up to not-a-whole-lot?
That's the kind of day I'm having. I have an absolute ton of stuff I need to do, so I thought I'd take a break and post a "done" list here, to help keep me motivated. But when I started said list, this is what came out:
-cleaned the kitchen
-fed one child lunch

That's it! That's just lame. Granted, the kitchen was trashed and I had a whole slew of dishes to wash and put away, counters to clear off and clean, ditto with the table, but still. Not exactly a mornings worth of work. I also:
-downloaded new podcasts and updated ipod
-finished downloading a movie and burned it onto discs to watch later
-looked for the lost remote (still lost! if I accomplish nothing else today I must find this remote!! Argh!!!)
-internet stuff like reading the local paper, checking email, skimming 2peas board, reading bloglines, checking email again

I just hope by the end of today I can look back on my "done" list and feel at least a small sense of accomplishment. I have more cleaning, vacuuming, laundry, pets, kids stuff, insurance paperwork, all things that have to be done today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home