Wednesday, February 08, 2006

rehearsal pics....

oh god, my boys are SO gonna rock tonight. I'm not a huge fan of MJ Blige and I totally resent having to share my viewing-u2-on-stage with her, but despite that and the fact that Bono persists in pretending he can play the guitar, it is going to be a fine, fine show!

Bono is looking {good} in his new jacket, and I love Edge's Music Rising tshirt. That's the first time I've seen that graphic, it is really cool! Also very much like E's vertigo-inspired guitar strap, lol.


Speaking of Vertigo, here it is! And sexy Adam "The Silver Fox" Clayton, doing what he does best. Nowhere can I find a picture of Larry, though. I was hoping to see he had a nice new haircut to show off, lol!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From another total U2 Freak... ITA about sharing the stage with MJ tonight. I just wanted to see them jam. :) It is great to have found your blog and read your comments about them... it is nice to see I am not the only die hard fan of them (and scrapbooker!) LOL!

February 08, 2006 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home