Friday, February 10, 2006

Olympics day 1

Where's Bob Costas?? It just hit me, for the first time that I can remember, Bob Costas isn't sitting behind the desk for NBC's coverage of the Winter Olympics. I hope he shows up later, it isn't the Olympics without some Costas!

You probably don't know this about me, but I am a total Olympics nut. Ok, not a nut, but a big fan. The Olympics is the only time I really watch sports at all, I'm not really into the whole athletic thing, but I love the Olympics, winter and summer. It's going to be fun, as if I needed something else to get hooked on! Here's a link to a blog I stumbled across somehow, I haven't really read that much of it yet but it has a lot of content and a lot of pics from someone who is in some way related to the Olympics. How's that for a ringing endorsement?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home