Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ok, so I totally intended to come and post a nice mushy list of the top 10 things I love about my husband, but I've had a headache all day that just won't quit, at this point I'm just going to call it a night and go to bed. Hoping to wake up tomorrow with a clear head and no more migraine so I can get back into the swing of things! After just this one day of not keeping up with things around the house it is really starting to look like the aftermath of some horrible natural disaster. Or unnatural disaster, come to that. Anyway, my apologies to my hubby who I'm sure would've loved to read the list of 10 things I love about him. This is our 15th Valentine's Day together, so I hope he knows at least a few of those things by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home