Saturday, February 25, 2006

Here are my latest few projects. This first one I actually made back in December and then promptly forgot all about. How crazy is that?? I found it this week when I was finally going through the pile of finished layouts on my desk. I reorganized my albums so I have one for each year, although I'm a couple of albums short so I need to get some more. I also now have a BIG stack of layouts that I need to fix. I insist on at least having a date on each layout, and names if there are people in photos on it. Man, talk about humbling. Try going back and looking at some of your earliest layouts. ugh! I can't tell you how much I would love to redo some of them, but I still have many many years of pictures left to scrap, so I won't allow myself any redo's, lol. Anyway, here's the Layout I Forgot:


This is what I made for my friend's birthday that was yesterday. As Lilly says, "S is for Barrett!":



This is an oldie but a goodie (unlike the oldie-but-baddies mentioned above):


And one last 1: I heart U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home