Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy President's Day!

Who's your favorite President? Mine's Abraham Lincoln.

In other news, my boys are playing in Brazil tonight and tomorrow. South American fans are NUTS, I'm seriously worried about them getting mobbed during some of the meet-n-greets they've been doing. It says a lot that Bono seems to still be making himself available to the fans and is taking a lot of time to sign autographs, take pictures, and talk. What a guy! Here are some pics.

















Today I have to finish up some birthday cards for a swap. I finally designed them last night and almost finished, just have to do the last few. Then I have to choose an appetizer and make it for a thing-y I'm going to tonight. Nothing like waiting until the last minute! I believe we've (and by we, I mean me) discussed my tendency for procrastination, so this shouldn't be a big surprise. No idea what I'm going to make, I spent a large chunk of time surfing recipe sites for inspiration yesterday but nothing. There is a reason I don't like to cook!

My kids are being stubborn and argue-y. Too much weekend, that's my diagnosis. I prescribe chores and homework to get them through the day until the regular school week resumes tomorrow. Seacrest out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home