Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Does it seem right that the touchpad on my laptop is wearing out, after less than 2 weeks? Ok, not the touchpad itself, but these orange lines that are on it along the right and bottom sides, showing you where the "scroll zone" is. I don't care abot the lines wearing off, but it worries me that it is already showing wear after so short a time!

Anyhoo, here's a layout I finished night before last. I had started it for Becky Higgin's sketch column for Creating Keepsakes, but missed the deadline by about 2 weeks. Oops! I knew I had missed it, but finished up the page anyway. Not sure how I feel about it, it's not a masterpiece for sure, but at least it's done, right?

Tonight is the Grammy's, yee haw! I wouldn't normally watch, but tonight I will be glued to the screen. U2 has several nominations (5, to be exact), as well as being slated to perform (probably One with Mary J Blige, we shall see). I'll be watching especially close for screen shots of miniature irishmen. I just can't wait to see what they do and say, and really really hoping they take home some statues! I'm assuming the Interference forums will be having some sort of Grammy-watching party, so we can watch and post together. Par-tay! Since some wiseguy decided to air the show opposite Lost, I was really torn, until I remembered that I can buy the episode of Lost on itunes tomorrow for 1.99. Since I don't have TiVo, that's my best option and it's just really really sad that I have given this so much thought and planning. Sad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am so blaming you for my spending spree at target. You, you.. enabler..lol. I have the flower and both new fonts, but now all of a sudden I want the hearts too. Dana

February 08, 2006 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home