Tuesday, January 24, 2006

well, today has been a day of getting a lot accomplished! For one thing, the cable guy finally showed up and we have our new digital phone and cable tv hooked up. It's great! Finally!
Larry cleaned off our (enclosed) front porch which had gradually been accumulating STUFF, and we set up our patio table and chairs out there so it is a much more inviting entrance to the house.
Also I got done reorganizing and sorting through ALL of my scrap stuff and took a big bunch of stuff to the scrapbook store this afternoon. They are having a scrapper's garage sale this weekend, and I'm looking forward to getting a nice little chunk of store credit in exchange for all that stuff I know I'd never use anyway. I think I had just about every scrapbook related magazine that came out last year, that alone was 3 grocery bags full, lol!
Other than that we have been busy doing little things around the house and tackling some of those spring cleaning type projects. The only real problem areas left are our huge walk-in closet, the boys' bedroom, and an ever-growing mountain of laundry. Things are really shaping up around here, though!
We also went to Staples and ordered my laptop, it will be here by the end of the week. Yay!
So, a very productive day. I'm hoping I'll get some scrapping time tonight to work on Becky Higgin's sketches which are due in a couple of days. Of course there will be lots of fun stuff to watch on cable tonight, so I don't know if I will be able to tear myself away, lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home