Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ugh. I just had a minor scrapping emergency, so took a break from that for a few. I was in my room happily watching Lost (a new episode, finally!) and scrapping. Had a page about 80% done when my son runs through the room and throws a big stupid inflatable chair up in the air. Of course what goes up must come down, and it did so right on top of my page where everything was laid out but nothing adhered. I had about 30 little Prima flowers on there, among lots of other things, all of which went all over the floor. UGH!!!! kids.
Not to mention, my younger daughter spilled a huge cup of koolaid on the carpet, right under the desk so my feet are sitting in the resulting wet spot as I type this. What a sucky night! I better get back in there before I miss the rest of Lost, huh?

Before I go, I started something new this year and I'm keeping track of all the books I read for the whole year. I actually started in December, and read 30 books that month. I'll be keeping track of them in my sidebar in case you want to read along. The public library is my new favorite hangout! Everytime we leave there with bags full of books, cds and dvds I feel guilty, like this shouldn't all be free, but it is. Gotta love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home