Sunday, January 29, 2006

Not surprisingly, I now have the cold that each of my children has had sometime in the past week. It's not too miserable but I spent most of today just chilling and taking it easy. It's not bad enough that they had to give me their sickness, but they have to all be feeling better by the time I get sick which = lots of mayhem and mess while I'm out of commission.

At least I have lots to do at home....I got this new book yesterday (see below) and started it this afternoon, it is great! Very inspiring. Also spent some time putting away some of my new craft purchases, trying to get my desk cleared off again so I can maybe scrap early this week. Fondling my supplies always gets me itching to get in there and create!!



1 Comments:

Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

You know, I'd been waiting and waiting for this book, because I have her art journal one. I looked at it at the store and it's gorgeous, but decided to pass this time. I am really trying to cut down on those purchases.

But I may very well back down and get it anyway!

March 01, 2006 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home