Friday, January 20, 2006

mr. pink


mrpink
Originally uploaded by love2bmama.
So, a couple of weeks ago Britt told me that a friend of hers had a guinea pig she didn't want any more. I've been wanting another guinea pig, but told her that we'd have to find a new home for Candy our bunny rabbit before we could get another pet.
Didn't hear another word about it, until tonight when Britt walks through the door with 2 friends and the little piggy, his home (a Pigloo! love that!), bedding, food, etc. How could I say no?? He's too cute! His eyes are red like that in real life, too.
I still want to find a new home for Candy, I don't feel like we pay enough attention to the bunny and he isn't very fun to hold because he sheds and his nails are super-scratchy.
Until then, though, we have 4 pets! Add that to 4 kids and 2 adults, all in a *very* small 3 bedroom house. I think we must be nuts!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home