Friday, January 20, 2006

in praise of cleaning out your suitcase after traveling...

Larry is loaning one of our carry on bags to a friend of his who is traveling this weekend, and Lilly was cleaning out all the little pockets in the bag for me. She found some writing that I had done at 5am the morning after seeing my first u2 concert. It is so cool, I thought I had left those notes in the hotel room because I remembered writing them but never saw them again. I just wrote some of my thoughts and feelings about the concert, it is pretty neat to be able to see what my immediate reactions were and compare that to what I remember now, 8 months later. Those little scribbled on sheets of Travelodge "stationery" would seem like garbage to anyone else, but to me they are priceless. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home