Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I got one of these mini optical mice with a retractable cord for my laptop, and I'm loving it! My husband isn't exactly the king of hand-eye coordination and had never used a touchpad before, so he was complaining about not having a mouse with the new computer. Now he can play his games without struggling, and it is also making my blog-surfing much quicker. Nice!




I also stocked up on various size Rubbermaid tubs at Target this morning, I'm cleaning out and organizing our bedroom closet and also Lilly's toys so it will be nice to have some more storage options. Can't wait to get this project over with, meanwhile laundry is piling and piling and not being properly dealt with by the laundry fairy.

I might be going on an unexpected fun trip to some of my favorite places next month! My mom is moving from Bellingham, WA to Portland, OR, and needs someone to drive her uhaul for her. So, she has offered to pay for me to fly out to B'ham, where I will get to see my sister, then we will drive down to Portland and stay with my bro and sis-in-law. So I'll get to see all of my extended family and go to some of my favorite cities at the same time! I'm way excited. This just came up this morning, so it's not for sure yet but if it works out it will be great. I really want to move to Oregon, so this will be a great chance for me to see Portland again and see how it feels being there. Plus there will be some kick-ass shopping to be done, both in Bellingham and in Portland! Happy happy joy joy :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home